Alabama football returns to the road for its second SEC contest away from Tuscaloosa.
The Crimson Tide travels to College Station, Texas, on Saturday for a date with Texas A&M. Find information on game time, TV channel and how to watch online below.
The Crimson Tide remains at No. 1 in the latest Amway Coaches Poll. Alabama received 58 first-place votes. No. 2 Clemson received 6 first-place votes. Oklahoma, Penn State and Washington rounded out the top 5.
Alabama also checked in at No. 1 in the latest AP Top 25 Poll following its spanking of Ole Miss on Saturday night.
Alabama received 44 first-place votes. No. 2 Clemson received 17 first-place votes. Oklahoma, Penn State and Georgia rounded out the top 5.
Alabama amassed 613 yards of offense on Saturday night, averaging 8.2 yards per play. The Crimson Tide pounded Ole Miss on the ground for 365 yards and 5 rushing touchdowns. Five players — Jalen Hurts, Josh Jacobs, Najee Harris, Ronnie Clark and Bo Scarbrough — scored touchdowns. Alabama averaged 7.2 yards per rush.
Alabama took what it needed through the air, with Hurts throwing for 197 yards and 2 touchdowns. Hurts missed a couple of throws early, but he settled in and had great touch on the ball as the game progressed.
Hurts once again showcased his dual-threat ability with 298 yards of total offense and 3 touchdowns.
Alabama football-Texas A&M football game time, details
- Time: 6:15 p.m. CT (7:15 p.m. ET)
- Date: Saturday, Oct. 7
- Location: Kyle Field, College Station, Texas
- Line: Alabama by 25.5
What TV channel is Alabama-Texas A&M football on?
ESPN is televising the game.
How can I watch Alabama-Texas A&M football online?
You can stream the game on the WATCHESPN app.
How can I listen to Alabama-Texas A&M football on the radio?
You can listen to the Alabama broadcast on the Crimson Tide Sports Network with Eli Gold, Phil Savage and Chris Stewart on the call.
Alabama-Texas A&M football preview
- Heavy favorite: Las Vegas loves Alabama football. The Crimson Tide opened as a 23-point favorite over Texas A&M, with the line quickly moving to 25. That seems like a ton of points, but not really. Alabama has defeated its last two SEC opponents by a combined 125-3 score. Alabama has wrecked Texas A&M’s season the last three years, outscoring the Aggies 133-37 in that span.
- Series history: Alabama and Texas A&M will meet for the 10th time on Saturday. Alabama leads the all-time series 7-2, which includes a 33-14 win in their meeting last season.
- Stout defense: Texas A&M wide receiver Christian Kirk caught a touchdown pass in the third quarter against Alabama on Oct. 22 last season. Since then, Alabama hasn’t allowed a regular-season touchdown in SEC play.
The post Alabama-Texas A&M: Time, TV channel, watch online for Week 6 game (10/07/2017) appeared first on SEC Country.